This page contains presentations developed by Dr. Elliott prior to founding ASET Services. It also contains links to a number of sports surface related patents in which Dr. Elliott was active. Explore this page if you are looking for sports surface related research and design information.
- Elliott, P. W, 1999. Acoustic Evaluation of ‘Dead-Spots’ In Indoor Sports Surfaces . Proceedings of the 17th Congress of the International Society of Biomechanics, Calgary, Alberta, Canada, p 536.
- Elliott, P. W. 1999. Evaluation of Sports System Strength: A Comparison of Engineered Flooring Strip and Traditional Tongue and Groove Random Length Flooring Strips. Presented at the 1999 ASAE International Meeting, Paper No. 99-4206. ASAE 2950 Niles Road, St. Joseph, MI 49085 USA
- Elliott, P. W., K. Haghighi, G. W. Krutz, 1998. New Parameters for Evaluation of Sports Surfaces.. Proceedings of the Third North American Congress on Biomechanics, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, pp 421-422.
- Elliott, P. W., K. Haghighi, G. W. Krutz, M. Niese and J. Seals.1997. Relationships between selected parameters for the evaluation of hardwood sports surfaces. Proceedings of the Twenty-First Annual Meeting of the American Society of Biomechanics, pp 26-27.
- Elliott, P. W., K. Haghighi, and M. Niese, 1997. Static, modal and transient analysis of a hardwood athletic flooring system using finite elements . Presented at the 1997 ASAE International Meeting, Paper No. 97-3122. ASAE 2950 Niles Road, St. Joseph, MI 49085 USA
- Elliott, P. W., K. Haghighi, and M. Niese, 1997. Evaluation of the uniformity of hardwood athletic floor systems using a GIS. Presented at the 1997 ASAE International Meeting, Paper No. 97-4091. ASAE 2950 Niles Road, St. Joseph, MI 49085 USA.
- Purdue scientists create specifications for safer basketball floors: This is a link to an article published about the research Dr. Elliott conducted while obtaining his engineering doctorate from Purdue University.
6,367,217 B1 M. Niese, P. Elliott: Sleeper Assembly for Resilient Hardwood Floor System. (2002)
6,527,156 R. McAllister, T. Goodridge, G. Chura, P. Elliott: Fastener driving apparatus. (2003)
6,637,169 M. Niese, P. Elliott: Sleeper Assembly for Resilient Hardwood Floor System. (2003)
6,718,715 P. Elliott: Hardwood Floor Pad with Improved Restoration Capability (2004)
6,851,237 B2 M. Niese, P. Elliott: Floorboard with Compression Nub. (2005)
6,883,287 B2 M. Niese, P. Elliott, J. Puening: Panel-type subfloor assembly for anchored/resilient hardwood floor. (2005)